Colour consultancy We can look at interior and exterior colour schemes
Selection of wall coverings
Curtain, blind and cushion making - including installation
Soft furnishings - selection and sourcing
Space planning - hanging of art and placement of furniture
Furniture - locally made sofas and chairs customised to your requirements
Lighting, lamps and lamp shade making.
Once we have agreed on the interior design package, an invoice will be sent to you. A 40% deposit of this invoice is required to secure our services. The remaining 60% is required on completion of your project.
A copy of our Terms of Engagement can be read here.
We will then source relevant materials for your design including fabric samples, furniture brochures and paint samples. we will then arrange to meet either at your house or at the studio to discuss the scheme we have put together for your dream vision.
On approval of the design scheme, we will send a quote for the cost of the furnishings, furniture and installation etc. Upon acceptance of this quote and receipt of a 40% deposit, the project will begin.
The Design Packages
Our rate is $120.00 per hour
3 hours.................... $350.00